Featured post

POETRY RUNS THE UNIVERSE

Saturday 17 October 2015

IF I WERE BORN AGAIN

If i were given a chance to be born again
i guess i would not  change anything in my life
i would enjoy the best part of my life
and the worst i would welcome it with two hands

some would want to be born billionaires
but for me i would gladly accept the poverty i have
i can see you laughing at my decisions but sorry
am poor physically but my mind is more than a gold mine

if i were born again i would long for the day i cried the most
the tears i shed makes me stand where i am today
i would ask for that happy day which i received hugs and kisses
for it taught me,just like a coin life is two sided

i would pray the day my heart was broken to come
because it taught me how to fix it
when my love was gone i tried to love myself
then i realized no man is an island because God was still loving me

i would celebrate the day i was depressed
and the day i thought i was most stressed
i would wait for the day my life was messed
because through all this am blessed

No comments: