Featured post

POETRY RUNS THE UNIVERSE

Wednesday 25 November 2015

BLESSED


BLESSED

By the show of hands, how many wonna attend my funeral
not that am joking but doctors have proved am suffering from success
they said its a strange disease coz its only symptom are blessings in excess
its not communicable nor viral its acquired spiritually.
I don't rock Versace but my worn out t-shirts reveals my healthy body
sometimes I walk naked but am blessed coz I always afford to wear a smile
my name don't appear on the forbes list but  God is the author of my story
I don't dine with kings I dine with the king of kings am sorry

Have you checked your twitter account am the hash tag
not coz am rich coz i can't even afford a hug
am the true definition of that word they call poor
but coz am breathing am blessed for sure


No comments: