Featured post

POETRY RUNS THE UNIVERSE

Saturday 24 October 2015

 I MISS YOU

I wish i never met you, i can't accept the fact you are gone
like a judge am always on your case,because i miss you to the born
when i first met you, what was opened in my life was a new phase
that's why every morning i wake up, i crave to see your face

i can't believe you are gone,doctors think am ill
being with you all my life, is what i always feel
but now you are a gap, that no one can fill
miss you have become my disease,i think no one can heal

you never know what you got till it's gone, so they say
but you never know what you lack till it comes,that's why am ready to pay
if it means to kill someone just to see you,i'll surely make your day
so that you can come back, and make me R.I.P (RETURN IN PARADISE)

No comments: