Featured post

POETRY RUNS THE UNIVERSE

Saturday 24 October 2015

OH MY GOD!



Oh my God! today i have a strange feeling
 it's driving me crazy, who sponsored it's licensing
stuck in my brain, like two lovers kissing
 stopping it is impossible, it's like the wind am chasing

 It's a feeling of confusion, but leads me to the future
 it controls my body and emotions,to me its a preacher
 it's not about you,but me as a creature
 although am rich,it makes me wonna get richer

It reminds me of whom i am, and where am going
 it's the motivation, behind any thing am doing
 it's the reason, i answered my calling
 it,s the reason why my swag ain't dropping

 Like the monthly period, it comes ones in a while
 i draw then drink from it, like water from a well
in my head it rings, in my life its a bell
 its controls me for some minutes, i think it's a spell

No comments: