Featured post

POETRY RUNS THE UNIVERSE

Saturday 7 May 2016

ISABELLA


 I hate my eyes, for they went astray and focused all my attention unto you
my mind certified you to be too sexy, now i can't stop thinking of you
my heart tried to out do my eyes and my brain, beating to the rhythm of our sexy voice
but i hate my mouth the most,it didn't tell you how much i love you

i just hate my legs, they can't walk to bridge the distance between me and you
for my hands let me not mention no matter the stretching i can't hold you again
Google is now my new enemy,coz your where abouts is the only question it can't answer
and i swear i hate my pen, it just wrote this poem about you

i hate my memory,reminds me of an angel you are
my dreams are the worst,they got me thinking you are a sister to beauty
 i hate the words used i in this poem,reminds me of love i never had
i hate the fact that am reciting this,holding onto this Mic instead of your beautiful hands

i hate my tears they can't wash away the love i have for you
i hate all the ladies,none of them can replace it either
i hate love itself and wish it was not created

i hate everything just because i love you
ISABELLA



No comments: