Featured post

POETRY RUNS THE UNIVERSE

Wednesday 4 May 2016

WEEBALE




Lord forgive me, i did cheat on my teacher
he wanted to know what i wanted to become, but i gave the wrong answers
i said i wanted to become a doctor, coz my sister was sick at the time
i remember mentioning a lawyer, coz my dad said it was cool
i also dreamt of being a president ,coz i wanted to be above the law
but all this time my pen and paper haunted me, i was born a poet

am twenty years young and going, thanks lord for my talent
although i never became a doctor, i treat their hearts with poetic words
i will never become a lawyer, but their hearts i give poetic justice
presidency is not even one of my blood cells, but those inspired by my poetry always say long live Stephen mastel

Thanks God for during your six days of creation you never forgot to create the words i use
some of my fans pour praises unto me but let them know its by your grace
i have been in school all my life but before i was born you gave me a PHD in poetry
thanking  you is not good but because i have no otherwise
THANK YOU


No comments: