Featured post

POETRY RUNS THE UNIVERSE

Monday 26 October 2015

THANKS GOD

That i rub shoulders with kings thanks to God
he has made me a special one although to many am odd
he took me from the dust embracing me in a city made of gold
that's why I'll praise him even if i get old

He has made me rich i can now afford a smile
he helped me take the first step am grateful i have walked for a mile
always there with a smile i don't need 911 to dial
because to me his blessings he gives that's in a pile

githuiwaruthnamonica
Lifting my hands does not mean to problems i surrender
but it's a sign of praise for his love so tender
to him am always welcomed i don't need to win a tender
because making me happy am sure is his agenda

Thanks also for my friends make their blessings so pacific
always answer their prayers even when they ain't specific
you know all my friends but let me be specific
AMEN be to this prayer because its for Ruth and Monic


No comments: