Featured post

POETRY RUNS THE UNIVERSE

Wednesday 28 October 2015

AM NOT THEM; AM ME

The five fingers, similar but not equal
we are all similar, but not equal
we have equal opportunities, different ways of killing em
may be from the same father, but the sperm was different
KING MASTEL THE 1ST

We don't share names, mine is the dopiest
comparing me to t
hem, that just don't make sense
am always the best, you will kill their self esteem
i don't wanna be a murderer, so let me be me

He may be the leader, but for tomorrow you never know
he may have money, but tomorrow i will own the bank
he tops the class, am strong; hold it from the back
i run my own world, never compare me with theirs

Clad in a suit, perhaps he took it from me
his tie is cool, eish! i was not meant to be a pastor
he drives a Mercedes, i woke up in a new Bugatti
am the author of my life, their pens can't write on my book





No comments: