Featured post

POETRY RUNS THE UNIVERSE

Thursday 29 October 2015

CHEATING IS MY CALLING

Man is to error, woman to a mistake
men feast,women just taste
I don't love her, I think I got lust
but as they say, you can get love at lust

She thinks I live in heaven, but am a neighbour to hell
she says my swag is cool, she
don't know my days are numbered
I told her am romantic, but was tale
she thinks am her foundation, she is truly standing on a shell

Am sorry for her, cheating is my calling
I text my next girl, when she is snoring
when she grow up she want her finger to have my ring
she thinks she is my queen, but I have never been her king

She is hot but her girl friend is hotter
everyday I dream, moulding her like a potter
am through with her friend, I think I saw her cousin
she is not my kind, but in her I want to pop in

Her cousin now, just called me darling
I am about to mix her, let me take off my ring
I think she is sweet, I need to pull up
but here comes another beauty,eish! just hold up

I have a golden boot, am a super player
caution to all ladies, am a real slayer
but am always fair, to them I say a prayer
before their hidden treasure, with me they can share

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's fyam! maaaahn.