Featured post

POETRY RUNS THE UNIVERSE

Wednesday 28 October 2015

THE PASSION OF CHRIST

Just like the passionate story of Christ there exists 
a passionate story that only my heart can tell 
it brings an undefined feeling derived from the core of my heart
and my heart says i should call it (PATRIFICATION)
after its wonderful creator.

Its the amazing feeling that transforms me
into the modern day Judas
and leaves me with no option
but to betray my feelings to her and
at the same time accept that she is 'missable' 
hoping she will accept my confessions
and like the roman soldiers she will be loyal
and give me 30 minutes of her precious time in exchange.

In my fantasies i wish she was the betrayer because like Judas
she would have done it with a kiss;
mmh!it would have felt but reality purely hurts
and at the same time heals because she is found here

When i visualize Christ on the cross
innocently crucified for our salvation 
i practically keep my innocent fingers crossed
hoping to get salvation for my heart 
this Friday and more that are to come
and hope its safe to say nimekukufia 
and let us call it good Friday


















No comments: